Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel, and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
Prevents hips and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- BUNION CORRECTION. Separates straightens and aligns your toes.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE. Three-arch support averages pressure across foot’s arch, heel, and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0